The Advantages of Selling through Auctions
If you want to learn more about auction advantages, you’re in the right place. See below to learn how we can manage your property.
- Auctions are a fast, effective and convenient method of turning assets into cash. You set the sale date, typically 30 – 60 days after entering into an agreement to sell your property at auction.
- Auctions are safe. Real Estate can be sold “subject to confirmation”. You can accept, reject or counter any offer.
- Competitive bidding brings a fair market price. Nothing matches the level of excitement found at an auction.
- Our staff of marketing professionals and licensed auctioneers ensures your home will be exposed to the maximum number of potential qualified buyers.
- No contingencies. Al I property we sell is sold “As Is Where Is”. You will never encounter expenses for repairs, upgrades, etc. following an auction.
- The winning bidder is required to provide the down payment at the close of the auction, eliminating time spent with unqualified buyers.
- No excessive showings. Unlike the traditional process, you will not be required to open your home repeatedly to strangers. We will provide a brief period for inspection on auction day and only show your home prior to auction day, with your prior permission, to qualified buyers.
- Real estate sold at auction typically closes within 45 days and sometimes in as little as two weeks.
- You have the option to sell the contents of the home at auction along with the real estate for additional convenience.
One call, One Company, Full Service All in One.
Join our email list
Real Estate Listings
If you’re not just looking for Real Estate Auctions, we have you covered there too. View our live market listings with Carol Goff & Associates below.
Get in touch with us to see what services and personalized options we have to meet your goals. We strive for success.